We’ve all been there before – something happened to your phone and you need to replace it. Either it got stolen, it’s lost somewhere at the bottom of a lake, or you dropped it and now the phone won’t function because it’s damaged. Or maybe it’s been so long since you’ve had your phone now and it’s just that time to finally get a new one. At Twigby, we’ve made it easier for you to order a replacement phone with our phone replacement program, regardless of your situation.
Replacing your phone can be done right in the Twigby Selfcare App or by going to twigby.com and signing into your account. You simply keep the same account, line, and phone service you love but with a new phone. It’s so easy!
To order your replacement phone, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Sign in to your account using the Twigby Selfcare App or by going to twigby.com and clicking SIGN IN in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once logged in to your account, select “Account Settings”.
- Scroll down to the Line Settings section.
- In the yellow header right below “Line Settings”, make sure the line you are ordering the phone for is selected.
- Scroll down to the last option under Line Settings and click “Order Replacement Phone”.
- From the pop-up menu, click “No” if your current phone is still working. Click “Yes” if your current phone is not working or has been lost/stolen.
- Once you have made the selection from the pop-up menu, you will be directed to select the phone you wish to purchase by clicking “Add to Cart” from the main page or from the individual phone detail page.
- If accessories are available for the phone you selected, they will appear on the next page. Make your selections and then click “Continue to Cart”.
- Confirm your order is correct and click “Checkout”.
- Enter the address you want the phone shipped to, select the shipping option and click “Continue”.
- Select the credit or debit card you wish to use for payment or enter a new card. When done, click “Continue to Order Summary”.
- Review your order to make sure everything is correct. When done, click “Purchase” at the bottom of the page.
You are done! You will receive a confirmation of your order via email. Then you will receive a second email when your order is processed and is ready for shipment.