Knowing your data usage in a month is important when choosing a phone plan that best fits your needs. If you are a low-data user (1GB to 10GB per month) there is no need to be paying for an unlimited plan every month. Pay for what you need so you can keep more money in your pocket.
Finding your data usage is quick and easy. Here is a step-by-step guide that can help your whole family see what they use the most data on from month-to-month. Let us help you find out how much data you are using and how much money you could be saving on high-speed data when you switch to Twigby.
Verizon customers can see data usage by following the steps below.
- Log into your Verizon account
- Click on “View usage”
- If you have multiple lines on your account, click on the drop down to see each individual line
- Scroll down and you will see how much data is left in your billing cycle
- Click the “View details” button to see the exact amount of data you have used and when you used it
If you want to quickly get an estimate of the data you have used during the current billing cycle, you can call #DATA (#3282) from your phone’s keypad. You will then hear an operator that says you received a text message. The text will tell you how much data is left. You can simply hang up the phone afterwards.
AT&T customers can see data usage by following the steps below.
- Log into your AT&T account
- Find “My devices”
- Click on “See usage details” for each device
- From there, you can look at data usage, text usage, and talk usage for current and past bill cycles
You can also dial *DATA# (*3282#) on your phone to receive a text message that will provide you with a quick estimate of your data and messaging usage.
T-Mobile customers can see data usage by following the steps below.
- Log into your T-Mobile account
- Click on “Check Usage”
- Choose between data, talk, or text and click the “Show details” tab
- From here, you can see each line on your account and its usage
- If you are using your phone, after selecting “Check usage”, you will need to scroll to your individual device and click “See all usage” for a detailed breakdown
If you want to quickly get estimates without logging into your account, you can check your usage with a text message from T-Mobile. By dialing the below on your phone’s keypad, you will receive a text telling you the minutes, text messages, and data used for the current period.
- Check minutes used: Dial #MIN# (#646#)
- Check text messages used (not available for prepaid customers): Dial #MSG# (#674#)
- Check data usage: Dial #WEB# (#932#)
As you can see, finding your data usage for the three major phone carriers is quick and easy. It’s even more quick and easy to use our savings calculator to determine how much you could be saving with Twigby. We won’t overcharge you like the other guys. At Twigby, we provide affordable cell phone service using the nation’s largest and most reliable network. Stop wasting all your hard-earned money on that expensive phone bill you are getting overcharged for when you could be getting so much more and paying so much less at Twigby! Don’t believe us? Check out our phone plans for yourself.Follow us