Please select a manufacturer and model.
Having trouble finding your phone's MEID or IMEI number?
In phone settings
- Android: Go to Settings > More > About Device > Status - use MEID DEC or HEX
- Alternate Android: Go to Settings > About > Device Info - use MEID DEC or HEX
- iPhone: Go to Settings > General > About - scroll down to find MEID or IMEI
Check the box your phone originally came in
Many times, the phones list the MEID or DEC or HEX on the side of a box with a sticker.
Under your phone's battery (if battery is removable)
- Remove the battery and the MEID or IMEI number should be located inside the battery compartment.
- It may also be labeled as DEC or HEX, you can use either one.
Still having trouble? We can help!
Please use the chat link below. We'll do everything we can to help you figure this out.